Want to know more about me? Let’s start here:
- I work as a freelance content writer for B2B SaaS companies
- This is my full-time job since July 2017, before which I worked in a digital marketing eLearning company and side-hustled in freelance writing
- I live in Dublin (Ireland) with my husband; I’m originally from Croatia!
- I’ve graduated journalism in 2015
- I’ve been in sports my entire life, starting with handball for about 14 years and evolving into long-distance running and regular visits to the gym; I now also cycle regularly and like to always experiment with new activities, like bouldering and surfing
- I love reading! I currently read 20-25 books per year, both non-fiction and novels (ratio between them is about 80-20). Here’s a list of the business and personal growth books I’ve read over the past few years!
- I love traveling and have visited 20+ countries so far
More than anything—and you’ll notice this from my posts here in this online journal of mine—I aim to always improve how I spend my time, always striving to do so intentionally, whether it’s work, play, time with loved ones, learning, and everything in between.
If you’re here, it means there’s a chance you want to join me as I try to do this and share here what I’ve tested and learned. This will include:
- Books that have changed the way I think
- Habits I’ve worked on cultivating or eliminating
- Reviews of my past month, quarter, and year
- Connections I’ve built and what I’ve learned from them
- My growth as a writer and a marketer
- The way I organize my day-to-day life
- Other resources that have made an impact on me
…and more. Thank you for being here. If you ever want me to talk about something I haven’t yet, don’t hesitate to tweet me!